Omega Pharma (the Promoter) w ill use the information you provide below to conduct the Promotion. Except if required or permitted by law ,
the information w ill be disclosed for this purpose only to persons w ithin Omega Pharma or their service providers.
The Privacy Act gives certain rights of access to individuals w hose information is held by Omega Pharma. Please contact Omega Pharma
on 02 8916 6279 or email email@example.com or w rite to PO Box 602 Terrey Hills, NSW 2084 to submit a reques t for
access to this information.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Conditions of Entry. Entry is via the entry form on w ww.etixxsports.com.
2. Directors and employees (and the immediate families of directors and employees) of the Promoter, participating retailers and any of their
agencies associated w ith this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of
residence) and to disqualify any entrant w ho submits an entry that is not in accordance w ith these Terms and Conditions or w ho tampers
w ith the entry process. Honest errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any
of its rights at any stage does not constitute a w aiver of those rights.
4. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the
5. The duration of the contest is stipulated in our Facebook post.
No responsibility w ill be accepted for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries.
6. Multiple entries from the same individual w ill not be accepted.
7. Entrants can only enter in their ow n name and must provide their ow n address at the time of entry. The Promoter reserves the right to
confirm and verify the identity of a w inner, by requesting the w inner to provide proof of age, proof of identity and proof of residency.
Identification considered suitable is at the Promoter's absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to
disqualify any entrant for failing to comply w ith any of these Conditions of Entry in good faith.
8. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any
individual w ho tampers w ith or benefits from any tampering w ith the entry process, or tampers w ith the operation of the Promotion, or acts
in violation of these Conditions of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts w ith the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other
9. If a w inning entry is deemed not to comply w ith these Conditions of Entry, the entry w ill be discarded and the second (or later) placed
entry that does comply w ith these Conditions of Entry w ill be aw arded the prize. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence
w ill be entered into.
10.The w inner w ill be notified by email.
11. The best answ er w ill be judged by Etixx International & Digital Brand Activation Manager, Julie Vandenhouw eele.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. Entry is only open to individuals over the age of 18 years.
14. Tax implications may arise for individual w inners from the prize w innings. Independent financial and/or taxation advice should be
sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise for the w inners.
15. The prize value is correct as at the date of publication and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to substitute a prize or any portion of a prize
for a prize of equal or greater value and/or specifications, subject to any w ritten direction from the various Commonw ealth, State or
Territory government authorities (w here required).
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a w inner does not redeem the prize or an element of the prize by the time
stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize w ill be forfeited.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law , the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); w hether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any w ay out of the Promotion or the prizes, including, but not limited to, w here arising out of the follow ing: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (w hether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (w hether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms
and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a w inner or entrant; (f) undertaking any of the travel associated w ith the first prize; (f) the
use of any other prize; or (g) any event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, occurring in the country being the destination of the
prize w hich results in the w inner being incapable of travelling to that country, including, but not limited to w ar, natural disaster, act of God,
industrial dispute or similar events.
18. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, due to infection by computer virus,
bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, w hich corrupt
or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole
discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval or any w ritten
directions given by the various State or Territory government authorities (w here required).
19. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to
third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to
the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter is Omega Pharma (ABN 37077855166). Phone +32(0)93810200
H. Casteleinstraat 43
+32 (0)488 10 93 84
BTW : BE.0535.793.158